Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Projects Are In!

Thanks so much for your projects; if they haven't been submitted yet, get them in to me as soon as you can please.

I am going to post the projects below. The assignment is as usual: make sure you comment on each person's work. It can be a clarifying question (Why did you choose to include this event, but not this one?) or a probing question (Why did you think that character is one of the most important ones?) Be sure to give encouragement and check others' responses in case you need to answer any of their questions.

Ms. Ayala Family Tree

Ms. Ayala Act I Timeline

Ms. Garcia Family Tree

Ms. Garcia Act I Timeline

Ms. Morales Family Tree

Ms. Morales Act I Timeline

6 comments:

  1. Sarai, I think your family tree summarizes all the characters in the novel, however I think you should have gone into greater depth with the characters' descriptionss and connections with one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alessandra, I think you did a great job summarizing all the events in Act 1 in your timeline. I also think you did a great job describing the characters and visibly showing their connections with the arrows. This allows the reader to understand the events that take place without having to read the novel. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarai, your time line is great, however I would like to see your family tree go into more depth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, you did great summarizing the events in Act one, I also like how you took your time and went into great detail when you were making the family tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice comments, gals. I think the family tree activity is especially important in a text like this one because there are so many characters (major and minor) and their lives are intertwined so deeply through the nature of their religious beliefs, their community, and the events that are unfolding in the text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian, Sarai--
    What are your thoughts on your peers' work? What glows and grows do we see?

    ReplyDelete